Jamaica Vacation

January 5, 2012

       
After the holidays, Paul and Nancy slipped away to Jamaica for a fun filled vacation at Round Hill Resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica. They were accompanied by Paul's  son James, daughter Beatrice, and daughter Stella with  her family.
(Paul, Linda and the kids  used to stay at the Round Hill Resort in Montego Bay every Christmas.)

While there, they also spent time with good friends Ralph Lauren and family, who have also been vacationing there for years.

In a recent interview  Ralph Lauren's son Andrew mentioned meeting Paul on the island when he was a teenager.
"But for me, the most exciting star was Paul McCartney. I was a Beatles fanatic—I went through a phase of staying in my room to avoid getting a tan because I wanted to look like them, so meeting Paul out there was a big deal for me. Our families became close; we had lunch at each other’s houses and hung out on the beach together."


































    

No comments:

Post a Comment